Saturday 26 March 2011

Please don't compare me with Sheila and Munni: Deepika Padukone




It's all work for Deepika Padukone who is shooting three films there

Deepika Padukone's forthcoming films take her to London's cooler climes. She beats the heat with Rohit Dhawan's Desi Boyz, Rajnikanth's Rana and Homi Adjania's untitled project with Saif Ali Khan.

However, she will make her appearances during the IPL season.

She muses, "It's all for work. One has to keep travelling, this time it's almost for three long months. But, I do plan to come back when my schedules allow me."

Deepika leaves before the release of Dum Maaro Dum. She features in an item number in the film.

DEEPIKA'S TAKES

ON THE MIXED REACTIONS TO THE DMD VIDEO
"I am not surprised. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Our attempt was to take a classic, iconic song and give it a modern-day twist. This one is for today's generation. It sounds and looks contemporary."

ON COMPARISONS TO SHEILA AND MUNNI
This isn't a music video, it's a part of the film. I am really happy with what we have achieved and people forget that I did an item song in Billu Barber with Shah Rukh. So this isn't my first."

ON DOING ITEM NUMBERS IN THE FUTURE
"Surely, why not? But it all depends on what's offered and the concept."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...